No time to address your cards? We've got you covered this year.
To begin you will need to follow the following steps.
1. Purchase your christmas card and recipient addressing items from the shop.
2. You will need to either download the template or set up your excel or numbers file as seen in the image below. You must use either Excel or Numbers to submit your recipient addresses. Please note that any file received in any other format will not be accepted (word documents or pdf files).
3. Please list out your recipients name, address, city, state and zip code into separate columns on the same row. We suggest that abbreviations in addresess should be fully typed out (for example, use "Avenue" instead of "Ave." or "Tennessee" instead of "TN").
4. Please e-mail your completed spreadsheet to email@example.com. Please note your order number in the subject line of the email.
5. If you would like to proof your envelopes before printing, please let us know. We will provide one proof and one revision. All subsequent edits will incur a $25 fee.